A Patient -Friendly Chiropractic Clinic
Applied Kinesiology :: Pain Management Services
Make an appointment at our chiropractic clinic in Springboro, Ohio, for pain management, health consultations and nutritional support. Dr Hartle is an applied kinesiologist. Using applied kinesiology or "muscle testing", she can diagnose and treat most musculoskeletal problems. Springboro Chiropractic Center has been in business since 1989. Along with the chiropractic services, she offers laser treatments and EB 305 (footbath detox)! You can easily find us 8 miles South of the Dayton Mall, close to I-75, so visit us today to rid your body of pain.
About our Resident Chiropractor
Dr. Becky Hartle has been married to Dr. Bruce Hartle since 1976 and have one son, Robbie. She attended Logan College of Chiropractic in St Louis, Missouri, graduating in 1986. Following graduation, she worked in the outpatient clinic at the college overseeing patient treatment by the senior chiropractic students. Dr Bruce and Becky opened Springboro Chiropractic and Dental Center in 1989. They moved to a new location in June 2007.
Becky Hartle's Credentials
- Chiropractor for the National Touring Company of CATS in Dayton, Ohio
- Studied under Dr. Jeff Spencer extensively for sports injuries. (Dr. Spencer is the chiropractor for the U.S. Cycling Team-traveling to treat the cyclists at the Tour de France)
- Over 900 hours of post grad Applied Kinesiology courses.
- Over 200 hours of post graduate study in laserology including two advanced seminars.
- Official chiropractor for the professional golf tournaments at Heatherwoode.
- Serves on Planning Commission for Springboro
- President of the Springboro Chamber of Commerce (on Board for 9 Years)
- Two-time President of The American Business Women's Association (Voted as Woman of the Year)
- Scoring tent chairman for the Nike Golf Tournament at Heatherwoode Golf Club.